Thank you for being interested in our web site. We would like to assure you that all personal data collected during your visit to our web site are processed in accordance with Act No. 18/2018 (hereinafter referred to as the "Data Protection Act").
1. Personal Data Controller information
The controller of your personal data is Agentúra AC, s.r.o. registered office: Sekurisova 16, 841 02 Bratislava-Dúbravka, Company Reg. No. (IČO): 35765054, registered in the Commercial Register of Bratislava I District Court, Section: Sro, Insert No. 18919/B, e-mail: email@example.com, Tel. No.: +421 2 4329 1484 (hereinafter referred to as "Agentúra AC").
2. General information
The following lines will advise you of what data we process and why, how we dispose of them, how long we store them and how we ensure you can control your personal data.
3. What data do we register?
When visiting our web site, the following personal data are most often voluntarily entered by our visitors into various forms such as contact, ordering, registration forms etc.: given name, family name, email address, phone number.
Certain data will be stored automatically by visiting our web site: visitor's internet provider, visitor's IP address, software browser version number, computer operating system type, web site from which the visitor came to us, subpages he/she opened on our web site, used searched terms that directed him/her to the web site and so on. This information is not considered personal data and is used expressly in anonymous way.
4. How do we use your personal information?
The information we store and process can be used in following manners:
- to send information regarding your order, cooperation offer, request for information etc.
- for the processing of transactions (personal data of visitors will never be passed on to third parties without their explicit consent, except for those that are necessary for processing payment transactions)
- to improve our web site (based on the information and feedback we receive from you, we regularly improve our web site)
- to tailor the offers to your individual needs.
5. Storage period of personal data
We will store your personal data provided to us voluntarily for 3 years after your last interaction with us. We will store personal data relating to financial transactions for 10 years from the date of the transaction execution.
6. Your rights
You have the right to have your personal data corrected or deleted, to limit their processing, as well as the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time by e-mail sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe you will feel comfortable and safe on our web site.
These terms and conditions have been valid since 25 May 2018.